re: AO-27 ???

   HI  John,

       from    http://www.a027.org

May 15th, 2006 UTC
AO-27 is in eclipse season. This means the batteries are dropping below the watchdog values and turning off the schedule. I need to reset it each time it happens. Everyone that has watched AO-27 go thru this period before should remember this procedure. This is not an indication that AO-27 is approaching end of life. It has been running this way for years. Please be patient until we get back into full sun.
AO-27 takes a bunch of work to keep flying. We are coming up on 14 years on orbit in September, well past what any of us expected when we launched it.

 some day, computers will do all this. thank you,,,,,,,,,,
 73s and good DX,,,,,kg6pib-9 / robert