Re: Online Satellite Pass Predictions

Ed,
AMSAT already does this.  But for the perks of being able to get this
information on your WAP device should be a selling point for becoming a
member.  I like providing free services to newbies but the income from
those free services doesn't build satellites.  Membership dues, however,
do build satellites.

There are some services that AMSAT should keep just for their
membership.  The ARRL does as do many other organizations.

JMO

Eric KF4OTN