Re: Online Satellite Pass Predictions

I think it attracts people to our pieceof the hobby without them having
to first spend money to join.   I view this as a service we provide
people around the world irrespective of their ability to pay for an
AMSAT membership.  I can easily see someone printing out a few days
satellite passes down at the local internet cafe or school or library
and not be able to otherwise afford to get these predicts.  I hope we
are able to keep this out in the open.

Bob
N4HY