Re: Online Satellite Pass Predictions

It's not hard to do and I could certainly provide a page that would
fit - however since I don't use a cellphone like that I would like to
have the following information:

1) How do you want to request the information?  Right now the system
requests a position (lat, lng, ele) and satellite name in order to
know where to predict the passes.  In addition, it probably would be
helpful to know the screen width.  Alternatively it would be possible
to "pre-register" meaning we could have a "signup" page and you could
store that information in the database and just send your
callsign.  However I think this defeats the purpose - it would then
mean it would be difficult to change your stored information if you are mobile.

2) What columns do you want?  With a limited screen width, the number
of columns would have to be limited to a size that would fit. Would
start time, start az, end time, end az be enough (and would it fit
your screen?)

3) How many passes (rows)?  Can you easily scroll down?

The other question this raises is whether or not this should this be
part of a members-only service?

73,

Emily