Dayton - Antennas

After a great AMSAT forum today at the Dayton Hamvention I decided I want to
be ready for L/S band specifically on AO-51.  Is there a good book or
websites on how to get started on this?  I have a great setup on V/U now
with rotator and all, but need to find where I can buy antennas for L/S.  I
have 1.2Ghz module in my TS-2000.  What else do I need?  Coax
specs//lengths? Etc?  Where can I get this info?

If anyone has antennas at Dayton Hamvention I will be here tomorrow and VERY
interested!!!

Mike
Kb8zgl