Yaesu G5500 for sale

Good Morning,
   I haven't been operational on the sats for a couple of years and now due to
financial concerns have decided to sell a
Yaesu G5500 rotor. I bought it off the bbs about 2 years
ago and haven't put it up. (I forget who I bought it from
but it was someone in Texas who had it up for about 10
months and sold it because he was moving some where
that he couldn't put it up)  So although it is a couple of years
old it has only been used for ~10 months. Looks new, runs
like new. (I've hooked it up and ran the motors and checked
it out) I'd like to get $450  plus shipping for it.
   Contact me directly at ka7hbb@earthlink.net
Thanks, Mike