RE: Japan offering free rocket shots - CNN.com

I'd love to see another NO-44 launched.  How much time do we have to
build something?  I'll help out!  :)

73s,
Eric KF4OTN
kf4otn@amsat.org
http://www.ericsatcom.net

Project OSCAR Member
AMSAT-NA Member: 35360
AMSAT Eastern North Carolina Area Coordinator