RE: Japan offering free rocket shots - CNN.com

Hi AMSATs,

This news sounds good.
I wonder if some amateur groups already take this
chance. I can not make a complete satellite, but like
with the HAMSAT satellite I might be able to sponsor a
small linear transponder when a satellite platform is
available. Similair like I did with the Indian HAMSAT.

Just in case...

73 de PE1RAH
William Leijenaar
---