DL87-97 XE2AT !!

Dear friends, tomorrow 19th May I will fly to a small town close to DL97-87
boundary...
If I can be on time and I can found a place with the GPS to activate both
grids, the map show is close to a rural road.... cross your fingers ... I
will be on 1500 pass in AO51 and SO50, if not I will be until next pass
around 1636 on AO51 only....
GL to all, I am looking for VUCC/R :-) loong trip yet  38 grids more
73 de Al
XE2AT