Re: Helix and preamp issues

There is a design for a 70/23cms preamp, by G0MRF, described in this month's
Oscar News (AMSAT-UK).
He describes this as being designed for satellite opperation, with very good
strong signal handling (for mode VU/J). I would think that this would be an
ideal partner to a 70cms helix.
Try a google for his website.

I have built one and it will go on my helix for 70cms. I will report my
results (when I finish the full system rebuild).

Jules
G0NZO