AO51 findings

My findings on the recent modes of AO51:

High Power Mode:
The downlink was absolutely much stronger this week. A
Kenwood THD7 + only a 4 el. 145 MHz beam made a great
portable station this week. Lot's of QSOs made - thanks !

The extra 'QRP' / Low Power channel:
When listening this evening I could hear the 435.300
downlink with little noise, at the same moment 435.150
was much weaker. When 435.300 became noisy (S4)
435.150 was already too weak to listen too. I did not try
to transmit over it as I did not have a QRP station available.
(or was 435.300 still in high power ?)

Henk, PA3GUO
http://www.qsl.net/pa3guo