Re: IT time

Here's what I've deduced from my XP installation:

If you run IT in DOS minimized it will not keep up if you are using the
graphical world display (option 2 on the main menu).  It will keep up if
you use the text-only display (option 1).  At least, that is what I've
noticed on my installation.  Option 2 keeps time okay as long as I don't
switch to other programs while it is running.

-Andy K0SM/2