Re: Re: Helix antennas, ( now preamps)

ARR also carries weather-proof units as well. They cost more than the
non-weatherproof  units, of course. My ARR 70cm preamp will pass 160
watts of transmit power and is weather-proof. The cost was about in line
with the SSB electronics units, maybe a little less.  I'm quite happy
with my ARR unit. They also have some weather-proof units that are rated
at passing 25 watts and are not as expensive.
73,
Michael, W4HIJ