Re: AO-51 ON?

Hello, Luc!

> I try to hear AO-51 this morning in QRP mode with a 20 deg elevation but i copy only noise? did
> anyone hear something?

I heard both the normal and QRP repeaters on the pass around 1554-1608 UTC
with an HT and telescoping whip, and made a couple of QSOs on the QRP repeater
just before 1600 UTC.  It was a 26-degree pass here in the desert.  I
will go outside
for the next AO-51 pass @ 1732-1747 UTC, since it will be a little
higher for me (30
degrees), testing this setup in advance of my trip to Dayton later this week.

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK - Phoenix, Arizona USA
http://www.wd9ewk.net/