Re: AO-27 off???

I have not heard AO-27 for much of this week, from Monday I believe.

*Amir Findling*, 73 de K9CHP, Syracuse NY, member ARRL, AMSAT #36083

Coordinator, Senior K9 Handler Western New York SearchDogs, Inc
www.wnysearchdogs.org <http://www.wnysearchdogs.org>

NYS Federation of SAR Teams www.nysfedsar.org <http://www.nysfedsar.org/>
1st Special Response Group www.1srg.org <http://www.1srg.org>