Use of Amsat and Phase 3E logos?

I was wondering what constitutes permissible use of the Amsat  or the
Phase 3E logo's?
I print my own QSL cards here on the computer and have a couple of sat
contacts awaiting return cards. I was trying to come up with a satellite
theme for my cards and thought of the logos.
 If I print the logos on cards intended solely for my own personal use
and don't look to profit from them in any way, would that be
permissible?  I don't want to do something illegal or step on anyone's
toes so I thought I would ask.
Tnx and 73,
Michael, W4HIJ
AMSAT # 36017