Re: 9K6 data decoding.

I used to use PB PG years ago while still in DOS. After Windows came along
I switched to Wisp16 and then 32 and have never looked back. I ran
UO-22,KO-23 and KO-25 for alot of years using it and could not have been
better satisfied. I still use it to run the rotor while on the SSB birds.
There might be others out there but I bet none better. Thanks to Chris!
That is my 2 pinnies worth.