STEC2006 & Czech satellite enthusiasts needed

Hi All,

I am presently attending STEC2006  (Space Technology Education Conference) in
Germany where more than 100 space oriented university students are gathered.

This year's STEC has again been very successful with over 40 Keynote addresses
and Technical papers presented.
These included a review of AMSAT projects past, present and future by Aachim
Vollhardt DH2VA from AMSAT-DL and a the AMSAT involvement with the SSETI
programme and the Lessons Learnt. by myself.

We had a joint AMSAT-DL/UK booth and met many students and had the opportunity
to network with a number "professionals"

One of the students, from the Czech Republic, is part of a team who are
developing a cubesat project and they urgently want to make contact with any
local Czech radio amateur who has satellite experience. This will help them
make sure that their communications systems are efficient and compatible with
our activities.

So if anyone knows of any - please send me an email offline.

73

Graham DL/G3VZV