RE: Yer wot?.

 Does it sound like verrry slow drawn out code? If so then I have heard it just the other night when AO-52 was over EU.

I was tuned in for AO-52 and heard that in the speakers, as I went to the rig and looked at the plot that HRD had was generating, I
couldn't believe it was AO-52 because of it's location.

So maybe it was what you are talking about?

  73 fer nw,
Bob AD5VJ(AAR6VM)