Ugly actuator noise

I drive my 7'.5"dish in elevation with an actuator. Not too bothering in CW the noise QRN  is
especially bad on SSB. I know some will tell me this noise is made by the motor but before i jump
the DC terminal with different capacitors values i want to be sure of what i will doing!

If you have some favorite solution/receipies to filter out this noise
 just let us know what you do.

Thank's.

P.S. The problem occurs on VHF and UHF and the VHF is the one who is affected the most.

"-"
"It is not the class of license the amateur holds, but the class of the amateur that holds the
license."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
AMSAT 33583
Skype VE2DWE