VO-52???

Hello everyone:

I am new to the list and new to SAT WORK.
Thanks for having this list I have a million and one questions.

First one is I was just using my Kenwood TS-2000 and my new dual band antenna to set up Ham Radio Deluxe for VO-52.

Everything seemed to be ok until I actually got it set up on CW mode and then all of a sudden I heard what I though was extremely
slow drawn out CW.

I am not experienced at all at this but don't see how that could have been VO-52 when it was over EU at the time and I am at EM-12ds
(North Texas). So I guess my first question would be do the birds, as I have learned they are called, share frequencies with one
another?

  73 fer nw,
Bob AD5VJ(AAR6VM)
10X# 37210, FP#-1141, SMIRK#-5177
Code may be taking a back seat for now,
but the pioneering spirit that put the code
there in the first place is out front of it all.