Irrigation Pipe 55' Field Day mast

For 20+ years, people have been asking me to  document
my very lightweight 55' push-up mast that I use for
field events.  So I finally took some pictures Saturday while
doing some long overdue maintenance for this years  Field Day:

http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/Antenna-Ipipe.html

WIth a 15' marine fiberglass whip on the top, it gets me to
70 feet in only a few minutes and only weighs 35 lbs.

Just thought I would share it for anyone else that likes to
tinker...  Built it with only a hacksaw and stuff lying around.

de Wb4APR, Bob