Video: working the SO-50 with the CJU antenna

Hello list, I've put a video in my website with Juan Antonio EA4CYQ working
the SO-50 using the CJU (Canary Jail Umbrella) antenna with a handheld in
the downlink, and a VHF FM mobile rig with a 1/4 wave whip in the uplink.
The direct link is http://miguel.servihosting.com/eb4dka/video.html and the
videos are in flash streaming format so you don't need a player to see them
(only the flash player plug-in for your browser).

Best 73s from Spain,

Pedro EB4DKA
www.eb4dka.tk

Grid Locator: IM78cx