[Fwd: [Mw] for sale]

FYI.  DO NOT WRITE TO ME..  The reply to field is modified with the
address FORWARDED FROM OTHER GROUPS:

ICOM IC-275h 144Mhz All Mode Transceiver, CW / FM / USB / LSB , with pll
and data , no band pass tunning modification has been done, comes with
original box HM-23 Touch Tone mic, power cord,Instruction Manual and
Service Manual ,Radio is in perfect working condition, a few minor
scratches on the top and a few very minor ware marks on the front and
tunning knob from many hours of use with no trouble, 575.00 AND I PAY
SHIPPING

Kenwood TS-790A, 2m, 70cm 1.2ghz all mode, satellite radio, has
tone,1.2ghz module Power cord, Manual and Service Manual, asking 1150.00
+ I PAY FOR SHIPPING will consider trade for Icom 910H

PAT N6RMJ         n6rmj@sbcglobal.net <mailto:n6rmj@sbcglobal.net>   661
755 1773 anytime