Re: Interference on AO-51

We did this only once.  At Junior's insistence,  we made the uplink and
downlinks (primary) in the two meter band on DOVE.  When we had the
inevitable software glitch,  Dave Blaschke,  W5UN,  needed a couple of
megawatts EIRP, and my calculation of "perfect timing and pointing" to
reset it.    NEVER AGAIN would I do this.

73's
Bob
N4HY