Re: AO-51

I would also like to voice the same request as Pat here. I use an arrow
antenna and while I do quite well working the AO51, it would be nice not to
be stepped all over by a station with automatic tracking and several hundred
watts of power. While I am quite proud that I am able to work the bird with
5 watts and a handheld antenna, it would be nice not to have to compete so
hard for a spot on each pass. Lets all remember that there are HAMS that are
new to satellite work and several unsuccessful attempts may turn them away
for good. Thanks for your considerations.

Paul
KB3NDS

--
Paul D. Lenharr II (KB3NDS)