Re: Re: Illegal cordless phones (was Interference on AO-51)

Hi George,

This e-mail thread is getting quite long and fragmented, and perhaps I am
missing some relevant portion. So based on the assumption I have seen all
the messages, here's my question.

So far, I have reviewed a handful of the eBay listings for these phones.
None of the ads I've read indicate any operated within the 2-meter range
proper.  The specs from what appears to be the most-advertised model gives
the following frequencies.

    Base; 11W. Frequency range; TX 133 - 136MHz. RX 233 - 236MHz.
    Handset; 0.6W. Frequency range; TX 233 - 236MHz. RX 133 - 136MHz.

I don't see where either of these sets of ranges would appear to be
conflicting with AO-51.

How is the interference on AO-51 tied to these cordless phones?
Am I missing something?
Are more details available?

73s
Robin Callender  KE7ARL