Re: Interference on AO-51

I think it's good to remember that with FM of the bandwidth being used on
amateur satellite, you have to have about 20 times as much signal strength
as the "interferer" to be heard Q3-4, and you must be about 50 times as
strong to be Q4-Q5.  Thus, even 150W ERP to AO-51 can _easily_ be obscured
by interlopers.

(I can bring up the simple equations used for this if desired).

Michael Volz  W8KAR