For Sale: Mode-L antennas

Hi,

I am barn cleaning, and have two DEM Model 2445LYK loop yagis
(http://www.directivesystems.com/PDF/2445LYK.PDF) and a matching 2 port
power divider (18-2PD?) which I no longer need.  These are linear antennas,
tweaked for 1269 MHz.  I very dimly recall Bill saying they would be down
about a db if you wanted to use them on the terrestrial 1296 MHz.

They were up for a couple of years, and then sitting on the wooden beams in
the barn for the last 10 years or so.  Condition is good, but certainly not
mint.  No dings, bends, or breaks, but some rust on the mounting brackets.
The booms are 12', and easily break down to 6' sections.

New today, the package would be about $360, plus shipping.  $125 firm,
package only, and pickup only.  I could probably take them to Dayton, or
definitely the Huntsville Hamfest in August, though I would rather not.  If
you are interested, please drop me a note off the BB.

Alan
WA4SCA

Just south of Nashville, TN
EM65pw.26