When exactly was the mode chyange on AO-51?

I just got my K5GNA 123 Mhz IF downconverter / BBQ grill dish combo and AA2TX
mode V/S adapter all hooked up yesterday afternoon. I listened to a near
overhead east coast pass of AO-51 at around 0200 UTC last night and heard
nothing. I'm wondering if the changeover had already occured or if I have a
problem at some point in my receiving system. I had not tested it prior to
this. The dish was pointing at clear sky for much of the pass so I don't think
foliage was an issue.
Tnx and 73,
Michael, W4HIJ