Re: Interference on AO-51

Hi All

Ah yes, thanks Dom for the memories
Memories of my first Qso through a satellite, OSCAR III
All that home brewing for two years in preperation for that bird.
That CW contact with a straight key might as well been done with a loose
toggle switch.
Never will forget the promises and the absolute joy of the start of my
satellite hobby.

Thanks again Dom

Joe  K0VTY