Example on how to use XBAUD on PCSAT2

Dear all,

I got a question on how to use XBAUD on PCAT2.
Below the way I use the four APRS modes, I am open
for feedback or suggestions !

I use 3 memory channels for PCSAT2 to handle doppler effects:
A tx: 145.822 / rx 435.285   when pcsat2 is approaching
B tx: 145.825 / rx 435.275   when pcsat2 is above me
C tx: 145.828 / rx 435.265   when pcsat2 is moving away

There are 4 APRS 'modes':
1. 1k2 up (results in 1k2 down)
packet path APRS, ARISS (UNPROTO set to APRS via ARISS)
HBAUD 1200
U APRS VIA ARISS

2. 9k6 up (results in 9k6 down)
packet path APRS, ARISS (UNPROTO set to APRS via ARISS)
HBAUD 9600
U APRS VIA ARISS

3. 1k2 up (results in 9k6 down)
packet path ARISS,XBAUD (UNPROTO set to APRS via XBAUD )
HBAUD 1200
U APRS VIA XBAUD

4 9k6 up (results in 1k2 down)
packet path ARISS,XBAUD (UNPROTO set to APRS via XBAUD )
HBAUD 9600
U APRS VIA XBAUD

ps:
instead of:
packet path APRS,ARISS (UNPROTO set to APRS via ARISS)
the following also worked for me in the past:
packet path APRS,PCSAT2 (UNPROTO set to APRS via PCSAT2)

Henk
http://www.qsl.net/pa3guo