K5GNA downconverter-18volts

Hi Everyone
On the old subject of voltage for the K5GNA downconverter I am using with a
corner reflector in my mobile, I checked the specs on mine and for maximum
gain it requires 18volts. My power inserter is powered from a 110 volt power
supply with 24 volts out and 18 volts at the downconverter. I took a photo of
the unit I am using supplied by Bob K5GNA when I purchased the downconverter.(
see photo) I also have a new gain corner reflector antenna I will talk about
soon.
Jerry VE6AB

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of IMG_0227.jpg]

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home