S-band

Thanks to all who answered my call for help.  There were numerous excellent
suggestions that I'm following up on.  Too bad S-band is gone for a while.
I found a light bare wire in the converter that may have been shorting
intermittently to ground.  Can't wait to try it now.
After opening up the converter, any thoughts of building gear with surface
mount components have vanished!  You'd have to be a microsurgeon!

Thanks agn and 73,
Tony, N2UN

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home