AMSAT-UK stand at Kemton Park Rally this Sunday (7 May)

Hi Folks,

  I do understand that it maybe rather a long way to travel for some of our
readers (!!), but this is to announce that AMSAT-UK will be running a stand
at the forthcoming Kempton Park Rally in the UK this coming Sunday.

  We will be pleased to meet and greet old friends and new, and we we will
have the normal array of books, hardware items, etc etc for sale.

73 Jim Heck G3WGM
Hon Sec AMSAT-UK

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home