----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Bruninga"

Henk,
thanks for the reminder.  I'll enable XBAUD this afternoon.

Also, the 10m PSK-31 up==>435.275 PSK-31 transponder
is enabled and we are hoping someone with high power on
10 m will try it. And report.  Anyone can turn on the
Xponder by just using packet to "connect" to "PCSAT2".
Then use PSK-31 on 10m and see what he hears on the
435.275 downlink.

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home