Feedback on M2s, EB-144/EB432 Antennas

I'm considering the M2 series antennas, EB144 and EB432 as a (hopefully
acceptable) compromise with my subdivision HOA as opposed to a much larger
70cm/144MHz multi-element directional array which I think will be rejected
without discussion. I would appreciate any inputs anyone may have concerning
assembly and performance of these antennas.

Dave, AA4KN