Re: XBAUD on PCSAT2 still enabled ?

Henk,
thanks for the reminder.  I'll enable XBAUD this afternoon.

Also, the 10m PSK-31 up==>435.275 PSK-31 transponder
is enabled and we are hoping someone with high power on
10 m will try it. And report.  Anyone can turn on the
Xponder by just using packet to "connect" to "PCSAT2".
Then use PSK-31 on 10m and see what he hears on the
435.275 downlink.

>>> "Henk - PA3GUO" <pa3guo@amsat.org> 05/02/06 4:26 PM >>>
Dear all,

PCSAT2 is still working great, both 9k6 and 1k2
APRS were working OK this evening.

Did anyone try the XBAUD option lately ?
That is 1k2/9k6 up/dwn or vice versa ?
Is it still enabled or did the settings change ?
For me this did not work tonight.

Henk - PA3GUO
http://www.qsl.net/pa3guo