Re: Why do satellites?

Why?

Because sats are "beyond the ionosphere"...they represent that "next step"
beyond the technology developed in the late 1800s...

Working sats put me into the realm beyond the Earth, to a place that I have
only dreamt of visiting.

And because space represents that "next frontier" that man is attempting to
endeavor.

Amateurs have a place in the Great Beyond...it is not a place meant just for
a few select astronauts, but for all mankind.

dave
N0TGD

--
"Truth and technology will triumph over bullsh*t and bureaucracy!" - Rene
Anselmo.