Looking for X-band or Ku band source

Hello,
  I am looking for a reliable X-band or Ku-band source in LEO to track
for a university project.  We are attempting to build a low cost, high
precision ground tracking station at Ku band but I have not found any
LEO Ku band sources, other than the Iridium feeder downlink which has a
very small footprint.  I have resolved to do my proof of concept
demonstration at X-band where I believe a reliable source may exist,
although maintaining the small beamwidth will require a larger dish.
Does anyone know of a reliable LEO X-band source, preferrably a beacon,
that I could use to test my ground station?  73,
--
Richard T. French, KD8APA
Undergraduate Aerospace Engineering