From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Robert Bruninga
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 8:00 AM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Tax on Arrow Antennas?

Did you know that there is a tax on Arrow shafts?
I wonder if the ARROW antenna company has to
pay it...?

I was looking today for energy credits for 2006
in IRS pub 553 on "whats new for 2006" and
came across this one near the end of section 6
for businesses on page 22:

"Arrow Shafts
    The tax on arrow shafts has increased to $.40
    per arrow shaft."