Re: AO-51 mode

Thanks Kevin,

I appreciate everyone bearing with us as the maintenance of the schedule changes hands.

Again, we are in V/S repeater until ~200Z on 5MAY. Then we switch to V/S 38.4k until 8MAY for testing the new command station of a satellite project. The following weeks are High Power V/U repeater, Dual/QRP repeater (Dayton demo and Field Day practice), and then normal V/U repeat and 9k6 PBBS.

73, Drew KO4MA