Re:Antenna lead ins, feedthrough bulkheads...

Michael

If you have tower mounted preamps (which I think most satellite operatores
would consider a must) and good quality connectors, then a fraction of a dB
loss should be negligable.
When I say good quality connectors, I mean N types, not those nasty PL259
things!

Small losses on RX, after the preamp, will probably not be noticeable. On
TX, again a fraction of a dB loss will not make any real difference.

You may also have the option of disconnecting the feeds and getting them
well clear of the house, during thunder storms.

Jules