Re: Tax on Arrow Antennas?

Like all items for hunting and fishing there is a federal tax that is
applied for conservation efforts. This tax was made law at the request of
the hunting community. We hunters are more than glad to pay it. We invite
the anti-hunters to contribute a like amount. Since there is likely no way
to know how you intend to use the arrows I guess you will have to pay it
as well. Enough to know it is going for a good cause. 73's << John