Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 09:33:14 +0930
From: "Colin Hurst" <cjhurst@bigpond.net.au>
Subject: [amsat-bb] AO-51 38k4 Telemetry

I am looking for AO-51 38k4 Telemetry from the Northern Hemisphere, captured during
the recent 38k4 session (April 13 to 23).
One of my interests is monitoring the attitude of AO-51 "down under" and
I would like to compare results to the Northern Hemisphere.
Particularly interested in period April 16 thru 23 (38k4) as I a very good set of
records to work with.
Is anyone able to assist?
Thank You.
Colin VK5HI.