AO-51 38k4 Telemetry

I am looking for AO-51 38k4 Telemetry from the Northern Hemisphere, captured during the recent 38k4 session (April 13 to 23).
One of my interests is monitoring the attitude of AO-51 "down under" and I would like to compare results to the Northern Hemisphere.
Particularly interested in period April 16 thru 23 (38k4) as I a very good set of records to work with.
Is anyone able to assist?
Thank You.
Colin VK5HI.