Hurricane damaged patch feed

James.

You saw it before, look at  it now.  You have an image of my s-band downlink
using your  patch feed on your web site.  Please see the attached image after
hurricane Rita dropped a 100 ft tree onto my satellite antenna tower.  My
question is, can I bend the patch feed back into shape or does it have to be
replaced?  I don't have test equipment to make any adjustments at this
frequency.

The performance of your system was suberb.  I am getting ready for the next
HEO bird.

73 de Ken
K5GUU

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Picture 005.jpg]