Re: offset dish

Hi Scott,

22 degress does seem to be the norm as others have noted.  In my case
for the 60cm offset dish I used the original bracket which has elevation
markings on it based on mounting onto a vertical pipe.  I set the
bracket at 25 degrees, drove the elevation rotor up to the same setting
then attached a pipe vertically to the elevation boom. Nothing magic
about 25 other than there was a line both on the bracket and the rotor
meter for that specific number.

73,
Lee-KU4OS