KLM parts

I have a KLM 2M-14C for which the 50 ohm unbalanced feed has failed.
I'm no longer able to detect any continuity from the SO239 connector to
the feed-point on the folded dipole driven element.  Does anyone have an
extra one, or ideas for a different feed?  Would an ordinary coax T do
the same job, if the length of the leads are kept the same?

73 de N8AU, Jim in Raymore, MO