helix as art

Hello
I spent the better part the day (and night) building an 'S' band 16 turn
helix.  Using stainless steel and 32 stand off insulators.  For those of
you who might appreciate what obsessive building and madness with a drill
press is like.  Please ask and I'll send a couple of pictures.  I don't
want to clutter up the bb with bandwidth for those who could care less.

73 Bob W7LRD
Seattle